Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018, 1:55 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON  
SDSU Brawlers » Random » Just for fun » BENDING! WHICH ONE?! ((started by RAWR))
BENDING! WHICH ONE?!
GrymmDate: Wednesday, 30 Jun 2010, 2:24 PM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote (RAWR)
Lemme see some involvement people

Had to make a new topic because for some odd reason it wouldn't allow people to reply on the thread. I also put the poll on the main page so be sure to vote there.

This topic can be about the powers of bending...

GrymmDate: Wednesday, 30 Jun 2010, 2:29 PM | Message # 2
Administrator
Group: Administrators
But we all know EARTH/METAL bending is obviously superior to the inferior.

With earth bending you can basically destroy every other power's tactic by hiding and attacking from deep within the earth. The only way to really beat earth is with water that seeps through. But that can be rendered useless by encasing the body with pure solid crystals, like say diamond.

RYUDate: Thursday, 01 Jul 2010, 0:04 AM | Message # 3
Top-tier
Group: Moderators
Remember... season 2 finale = azula totally pwned aang when he was using earth-bending... ALSO the fire nation took over the world.
Therefore Fire bending is the most superior.

The only weakness they had is during an eclipse (cant remember which one) and how often do those come around right?

Air bending = only one left
Water bending = blood bending? can you say gross
Earth bending = no one cares about the earth lol

RAWRDate: Friday, 02 Jul 2010, 0:12 AM | Message # 4
3-Stocker
Group: Users
I feel like Grymm has made Earth-Bending's argument. If I must add, I must point out the Dai-Li. though they were a bunch of "follow the strongest lead" kind of guys, they were like eerth-bending ninjas!!! Shootin around clay hand-cuffs and fists and stuff. Earth-benders clearly didn't get enough coverage compared to fire and water benders. I would say if I wasn't earth, I would be fire, but water is straight up cheating with water, ice and blood bending capabilities.

I'm still annoyed Toph makes no appearance... She was hilarious and awesome.

EclipseDate: Friday, 02 Jul 2010, 0:33 AM | Message # 5
Low-tier
Group: Users
i would be a fire bender just out of convenience. you would always be able to cook stuff without needing a stove, you'd never be cold, you'd never need a flash light ever again, the fire nation king learned how to friken fly so thats pretty legit, you'd never have to charge your phone or anything cuz of awesome electricity powers or even plug anything in or have to use batteries ever again for that matter, and who doesnt like staring at fire? that stuff is mesmerizing

SDSU Brawlers » Random » Just for fun » BENDING! WHICH ONE?! ((started by RAWR))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: