Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018, 2:12 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON  
SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » yo grymm get this instead. (really good deal.)
yo grymm get this instead.
AEONDate: Sunday, 25 Apr 2010, 1:28 PM | Message # 1
3-Stocker
Group: Administrators
it comes with a 360 elite, wireless controller, XBL headset, 120GB HDD, an ethernet cable, Forza 3, and Halo ODST. for $269.00, then sell the two games for like 35 bucks off and u get a good ass deal.($234) then just rdr and ur set.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna....224826-

u can also get the arcade for like 159.00 too

oh free shipping too!

GrymmDate: Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 7:26 PM | Message # 2
Administrator
hmm the only concern i have is the hard drive on the Arcade and how long will that last me. im not gonna put movies or music on it so the only things that i'll probably save is patches and some downloadable content

sirkibble2Date: Tuesday, 27 Apr 2010, 8:37 AM | Message # 3
Mid-Tier
Group: Users
Doesn't that bundle come with a 120GB hard drive with the Elite 360? Either way, the Arcade isn't meant to hold much except some arcade games. It won't last you too long but it depends on what DLC you download.

AEONDate: Wednesday, 28 Apr 2010, 0:57 AM | Message # 4
3-Stocker
k, crap i just wrote like a big paragraph reply and accidentally hit the back button and erased it all so... im pissed..
take that back it happen twice now, so im super pissed.. luckily i saved half of what i wrote.

to sum it all up.
get the arcade for $159.00 good ass deal, the DSi is the same price, lol.
the 256mb memory card is fine for game saves, most game saves take up 1-10mb of space. so just delete saves that u dont use anymore from old games.
the HDD is nice because you can download your own games and play them off the hdd to improve load times and frame rates, the only downside to a memory card is u cant fit DLC on it, but if u have an external hard drive (Anything with a usb port) you can use that as a storage device.
also since the arcade is the bare bones version, it doesn't even ship with a headset, so hopefully u have one.
- also i dont think ps3 headsets work on the 360, ps3 uses a custom mini usb type slot and 360 uses a standard 2.5mm audio jack, so u can just plug in any headset and it will work.

SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » yo grymm get this instead. (really good deal.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: