Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018, 1:56 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON  
SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » The Smash Ball (what would it be like....)
The Smash Ball
Would you play with smash ball more often if Sonic was band?
1.yes[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.no[ 2 ][100.00%]
Answers total: 2
MAEDate: Monday, 17 May 2010, 0:39 AM | Message # 1
Top-tier
Group: Administrators
We all know that Sonic's final smash is too over the top and that hes super lame without it. But what if Sonic wasnt in SSBB or his FS was something a little less show-offy? Would rules have changed? Would there be more people playing Brawl everywhere? I remember when brawl was first releasing the "Smash Ball" was in the headlines on SS sites and mags and i thought they were so cool and that i was going to use them all the time. Obviously most of us rarely turn on smash ball. is it the cheapness of some broken final smashes? or is it just the hastle of trying to take it before the others do? ...it could be just a chore.... of pure awesome...

sirkibble2Date: Monday, 17 May 2010, 8:22 AM | Message # 2
Mid-Tier
Group: Users
Sonic's Final Smash is definitely not the most broken unless this is a toke jopic. Either way, I don't play with Smash Balls on because Final Smashes are broken and it takes from using pure fighting skill to beat a person.

MAEDate: Tuesday, 18 May 2010, 0:47 AM | Message # 3
Top-tier
Group: Administrators
its a for fun thing. not all serious. like i said "more often.." you know when we are all tried of being beat by the same people... i just like fun

AMXDate: Tuesday, 18 May 2010, 9:09 AM | Message # 4
Mid-Tier
Group: Users
for fun, totally. I really don't think sonic's smash ball is broken. isn't it the same as pikachu's final smash?

SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » The Smash Ball (what would it be like....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: