Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 12:24 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON 
SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » Don't bother playing at Aztec Center anymore. (My opinion and others are welcome)
Don't bother playing at Aztec Center anymore.
MAFIADate: Thursday, 02 Sep 2010, 10:20 AM | Message # 1
Brawler
Group: Users
A few days ago, we were introduced to a new player named Chili. As of now, none of us are able to win against this guy. To show his arrogance, he now calls himself RAPE. Why u ask? Because he like to rape us. In my opinion, don't play at Aztec center anymore unless u want to lose and never see PK or Ivan win another match.

RAWRDate: Thursday, 02 Sep 2010, 5:55 PM | Message # 2
3-Stocker
Wait... wut?

Added (02 Sep 2010, 5:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wait... wut?

MAEDate: Saturday, 04 Sep 2010, 3:44 PM | Message # 3
Top-tier
Group: Administrators
.... dude.... you better be trolling.... if your serious. wow.

MAFIADate: Saturday, 04 Sep 2010, 8:02 PM | Message # 4
Brawler
It's not me, it's a new guy around Aztec Center

MAEDate: Saturday, 04 Sep 2010, 8:41 PM | Message # 5
Top-tier
Group: Administrators
no, i mean telling everyone to stop playing over there bcuz some guy is realy good is so degrading...
stop being so jealous and just PLAY! and get better...

DISHONOR!

FripplegitDate: Monday, 06 Sep 2010, 10:36 AM | Message # 6
Spammer
Dude srsly? You could never beat either Ivan or PK EVER and you never complained and then one new guy shows up and rapes you in the ass and you NOW feel the need to bitch that hes too good? Quit being a noob and learn how to fucking play or GTFO

RAWRDate: Monday, 06 Sep 2010, 12:53 PM | Message # 7
3-Stocker
Stealin my phrases Frip?

vvvRead the signature, NUFF SAID

ZekeDate: Tuesday, 07 Sep 2010, 1:18 AM | Message # 8
Veteran
I can beat Chill. biggrin

I think as of now, only Brett can beat Chill, maybe 20-40% of the time if he goes MK and tries hard. Lol
Robbie and Alex don't play enough, and Froi main's Wolf. =(

Also, Chill is kinda arrogant and gets really mad when he loses. I think he's kinda annoying when all he says is mean things. He never says good job or anything. Lol

Added (07 Sep 2010, 1:18 Am)
---------------------------------------------
That's just me talking shit though. He is pretty cool once you get to know him.

MAFIADate: Tuesday, 07 Sep 2010, 10:01 PM | Message # 9
Brawler
I believe you but not on the last part of your post, zeke

EclipseDate: Wednesday, 08 Sep 2010, 11:59 PM | Message # 10
Low-tier
i think this'll be good for us. ive noticed that when better players enter the group our skill level as a whole increases. like when phu, oliver and froi started playing with us more we all started getting a bit better. and then when daniel started playing with us we got even better. maybe the addition of chill will help us improve even more. and then maybe if tearbear goes to sdsu and if havok starts coming down to the aztec center our power levels will go over 9000 lol.

sirkibble2Date: Thursday, 09 Sep 2010, 1:42 AM | Message # 11
Mid-Tier
MAFIA, this is a pretty lame topic for you to make. Stop being immature and learn from your losses.

RYUDate: Thursday, 09 Sep 2010, 7:13 PM | Message # 12
Top-tier
Group: Moderators
dangit man.. wish i was still at sdsu with you guys. i want to play him lol

MAFIADate: Thursday, 09 Sep 2010, 8:39 PM | Message # 13
Brawler
I DON'T PLAY WITH SPAMMERS, sk, AND HE'S ONE OF THEM.

TO BE HONEST, I CANNOT PLAY WITH CHEAP PLAYERS. I RATHER PLAY SOMETHING THAT IS REMOTELY PHYSICAL AND MAKE ME USE MY BODY TO PLAY A REAL GAME. I CANNOT JUST MOVE MY THUMBS AND FINGERS ALL THE TIME.

I WOULD RATHER PLAY AGAINST ZEKE'S FRIENDS FROM L.A. FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR THAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR 5 MINUTES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, PISS OFF!!!

SAITODate: Thursday, 09 Sep 2010, 9:40 PM | Message # 14
Spammer
Ok. Let's take this down a notch. We shouldn't be having to argue about Chili or how he plays.
Just hear me out first. For one thing I don't think it is wise neither sportsman-like to talk about others (behind their back nonetheless). Now, I'm not saying be a kiss-ass either. I'm just saying man up and say "GG" Besides, if there are brawlers that can beat him then learn from them. LEARN to be better than him. I know it's annoying sometimes to try to fight a relatively good spammer but isn't it still a game too. So I'm just trying to say is don't attack him, attack his Brawl Character XD

Peace,
Saito

FripplegitDate: Thursday, 09 Sep 2010, 11:46 PM | Message # 15
Spammer
Quote (MAFIA)
I DON'T PLAY WITH SPAMMERS, sk, AND HE'S ONE OF THEM.

If "HE'S" is referring to Chili/Rape then you are quite wrong. He dose not spam he is just a really good player

Quote (MAFIA)
TO BE HONEST, I CANNOT PLAY WITH CHEAP PLAYERS.

Speak for your self

Quote (MAFIA)
I RATHER PLAY SOMETHING THAT IS REMOTELY PHYSICAL AND MAKE ME USE MY BODY TO PLAY A REAL GAME. I CANNOT JUST MOVE MY THUMBS AND FINGERS ALL THE TIME.

I agree... you could use the exercise. And if you do find this... "remotely physical/make me use my body" game (Sports), then please... don't come back.

Quote (MAFIA)
I WOULD RATHER PLAY AGAINST ZEKE'S FRIENDS FROM L.A. FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR THAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR 5 MINUTES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, PISS OFF!!!

I would not know what would be worst, watching you get your ass kicked by "HIM" in less than five minutes or getting you ass handed to you from Zeke's friends from L.A. for an entire year.

SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » Don't bother playing at Aztec Center anymore. (My opinion and others are welcome)
Page 1 of 212»
Search: