Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 4:40 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON  
SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » Don't bother playing at Aztec Center anymore. (My opinion and others are welcome)
Don't bother playing at Aztec Center anymore.
RYUDate: Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 0:37 AM | Message # 16
Top-tier
Group: Moderators
man... robbie you got to get me a replay of this chili guy lol... sounds like hes super legit

sirkibble2Date: Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 0:56 AM | Message # 17
Mid-Tier
Group: Users
Quote (MAFIA)
I DON'T PLAY WITH SPAMMERS, sk, AND HE'S ONE OF THEM.

TO BE HONEST, I CANNOT PLAY WITH CHEAP PLAYERS. I RATHER PLAY SOMETHING THAT IS REMOTELY PHYSICAL AND MAKE ME USE MY BODY TO PLAY A REAL GAME. I CANNOT JUST MOVE MY THUMBS AND FINGERS ALL THE TIME.

I WOULD RATHER PLAY AGAINST ZEKE'S FRIENDS FROM L.A. FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR THAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR 5 MINUTES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, PISS OFF!!!

So I want to know why you play this game with us?

GrymmDate: Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 1:16 AM | Message # 18
Administrator
Group: Administrators
lol @ frip

ZekeDate: Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 1:53 AM | Message # 19
Veteran
Lmao.

Some of my friends from LA play pretty gay.

They are mostly better than me.

Added (10 Sep 2010, 1:53 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Not in doubles though.. <33

RYUDate: Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 1:55 PM | Message # 20
Top-tier
Group: Moderators
i wonder if mafia liked playing with me? (since i spammed t-bolt lol)

AEONDate: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 0:44 AM | Message # 21
3-Stocker
hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband, cause chili be rapin everbody out there..

MAEDate: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 0:44 AM | Message # 22
Top-tier
All this hot talk makes me wanna go over there and see this "Chilli" when is he usualy over there?

EclipseDate: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 1:38 AM | Message # 23
Low-tier
Quote (AEON)
hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband, cause chili be rapin everbody out there..

lol that vid is hilarious

sirkibble2Date: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 12:24 PM | Message # 24
Mid-Tier
Quote (AEON)

You have the best comments.

RAWRDate: Sunday, 12 Sep 2010, 7:12 PM | Message # 25
3-Stocker
1.) RICHAAAARD!!!!!!!1! I was in LA on saturday! We should roadtrip and visit you sometime.

2.) Mafia, CAPSLOCK-LIA is a terrible disease that ruins families, if you need the cure just hit me up, I recently figured it out and me and my family are on the recovery.

3.) Chili can be a good guy when he's chill, but can lose his temper, and we all know that 1 temper+ 1 temper= happyhappyjoyjoy

Personally I regard this thread as a joke. I'm just disappointed we can't use wired controllers anymore, I can't improve as much with a wii-mote/nunchuk.

C-dawgDate: Tuesday, 21 Sep 2010, 5:55 PM | Message # 26
Noob
HEY GUYS GUESS WHO?! Sorry for ruining everyone's lives at the Aztec Center every day.

Also, good to know what you REALLY think of me Zekey. >:

jk i love you

Added (21 Sep 2010, 5:53 PM)
y'know, I'm honestly not all that arrogant

it's just that, with the people I usually play brawl with, I never get to be arrogant so I wanted to try it out for once

now the novelty is kind of wearing off

Added (21 Sep 2010, 5:55 PM)
also lawl I'm a spammer now

PdubbsDate: Friday, 24 Sep 2010, 2:11 AM | Message # 27
Noob
I had a few sessions with Chili/Rape (Joey) at his house when we were in High School. All I can say is, yes, he is a good player, and it's somewhat true that he is a spammer, but only with the C-stick ( because apparently that's what pros do....) There's no need to bitch about him being better than any of us since, for one, we are handicapped with Wii-mote for he has the only GC controller, two, he likes to be cocky and claim he 'isn't good at Smash', and three, better players in competition makes us better individually for our skills.

On a side note, feels good to make Joey rage quit half the time from uber rape biggrin

C-dawgDate: Sunday, 26 Sep 2010, 9:39 PM | Message # 28
Noob
lol this ^

look, guys, there's no reason to have controller johns. each and every one of you is perfectly capable of getting a serviceable controller and using it, whether it be classic or wireless GC.

ON A SIDE NOTE: congratulations on beating my Lucas like maybe twice. I'm sure MLG would be incredibly impressed with your achievement

Added (26 Sep 2010, 9:39 PM)
also, spammer is pretty much just a term coined by people who get mad when they repeatedly walk into Fsmashes

SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » Don't bother playing at Aztec Center anymore. (My opinion and others are welcome)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: