Thursday, 21 Jun 2018, 4:42 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON  
SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » I won't be playing at State anymore.
I won't be playing at State anymore.
C-dawgDate: Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010, 9:16 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
I'm gonna quit playing at the Aztec Center from now on for a few reasons:

First and most importantly; playing there has made me worse. I just played with Havok today and I noticed that I've picked up a lot of old bad habits (which caused me to get utterly raped). All the screwing around has devolved my game.

The second reason is that I spend way too much time there. Seriously. I'm like, not even studying because all I've done is play Brawl all day and I'm starting to slip in my classes. I'm paying to learn, not to play video games.

And the last main reason is that I'm sure you're all tired of me winning anyway so I'll leave you alone.

Rejoice, SDSU smashers. It's been fun while it lasted.

GrymmDate: Tuesday, 28 Sep 2010, 9:48 PM | Message # 2
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Actually everyone has been cutting back, now there's like only half as much who plays since last year. Also we've lost some player because of the new controller rule.

Yes, playing there does worsen your gameplay since they don't play competitively. Im lucky this year, the only reason I go there so much is that I can finish all my homework and study at work after school, so I come down the Aztec Center during my freetime. I get the choice to go down in the library and surf the web waiting till my next class or play some brawl. Except during exam weeks; I usually just skip Brawl and "study" (aka procrastinate) and sleep.

I still think everyone should visit every once in a while, even if its just to say hi like Phu, Oliver, and Froi do.

sirkibble2Date: Wednesday, 29 Sep 2010, 8:03 AM | Message # 3
Mid-Tier
Dang. You won't even go down there anymore? Do what you gotta do then.

RAWRDate: Thursday, 30 Sep 2010, 10:35 PM | Message # 4
3-Stocker
Visit dude, I mean its for fun anyways

EclipseDate: Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 2:35 PM | Message # 5
Low-tier
Quote (Grymm)
Also we've lost some player because of the new controller rule.

this new rule suks lol.
you should still come down sometime just to hang out. especially when pokemon black and white come out cuz im sure all of us will be battling like crazy

SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » I won't be playing at State anymore.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: