[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Grymm, RYU, AEON 
SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » Wii is broken
Wii is broken
GrymmDate: Sunday, 31 Oct 2010, 7:06 AM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
The part that ejects/inserts the disk is broken. The only way to insert a game is to turn the Wii so it is facing up and drop the disk in. Then you gotta shake it until the disk fits snuggly in so it can be read. To eject, you gotta hit the eject button, turn the Wii upsidedown and shake it out.

The Wii broke when one of the workers dropped it trying to take it down for the night. We talked to one of the workers Derek (the black guy) and he said he's cool with us bringing our own Wii's and other systems from 8:00am-10:00pm. So I can bring my Wii's on Mondays. But not sure on Wednesdays cuz I need to get my Wii back by 10 but I don't get off till 10:30 (so I guess I'll take it back by 5).

SAITODate: Sunday, 31 Oct 2010, 8:00 AM | Message # 2
Spammer
Group: Users
Well i'm grateful it wasn't not us but i am saddened by the fact that it is only half way thru the semester and it's broken again... I really think the placement of the wii doesn't help at all. I don't think you should put the rules that prohibits us from bringing our own controller (wired gamecube) if they were at fault. It just goes to show any one could be at fault. Had the wii been placed on the table (suggested by many players) things like droppin the wii will not have happened. Now I think they put it up there in order to see if it is still up there but I thinks it is obvious if someone steals an entire wii. And we, as sdsu brawlers, have enough integrity to share the wii and stop those who shall do otherwise.(or at least I would think so) bu. Anyways, the wii is in good care with us because we use the wii consistently and know how to handle it. If they really wanted to make sure it was alright, then all they had to do was go around the counter for 30 secs and check if it was still there. If there is another reason for having the wii in a high risk place, I would love to know because frankly, this is just wack... XD

RAWRDate: Sunday, 31 Oct 2010, 10:30 AM | Message # 3
3-Stocker
Will CptFalkon make an appearance?

But no, since its our wii now, we can use gamecube controllers again, meaning we will probably see more people again. As well as we can bring PS3s and Xboxs' and JUST DANCE!!!

OwODate: Sunday, 31 Oct 2010, 12:15 PM | Message # 4
Low-tier
hmm... good news seems to outweigh the bad
byt the way does your wii have homebrew gyrmm?

GrymmDate: Monday, 01 Nov 2010, 9:22 AM | Message # 5
Administrator
No, just the standard Wii

Cognia739Date: Tuesday, 02 Nov 2010, 8:31 PM | Message # 6
Spammer
The wii is back at the aztec center, not sure if they completly fixed it or if they just left it broken.

OwODate: Wednesday, 03 Nov 2010, 3:08 PM | Message # 7
Low-tier
gone again sad
for confirmation: note says 'wii is broken'

GrymmDate: Saturday, 20 Nov 2010, 9:03 AM | Message # 8
Administrator
The wii is back

SDSU Brawlers » General » General Brawl Discussion » Wii is broken
Page 1 of 11
Search: